“We provide Carers and Support Workers”
- We pride ourselves in providing excellent care services for our clients which are delivered by competent and caring staff.
- The staff of the company is trained to treat you with respect and maintain your dignity at all times.
- They have a Code of Conduct detailing the way they should behave when carrying out their duties and the standards expected of them.
- It is the aim of the Company to guide the Staff to work to the highest possible standards of care provision.
- Each member of staff will be DBS checked.
- They are also subject to regular supervision, monitoring and have regular appraisals for their care practice and training needs.
Staff trained to
- Safeguard and respect the interests of the service users and their carers within the Policies of the Company and the guidance they provide.
- Support people’s rights to control their lives and make choices about the services they receive (within the agreed details of the Care Plan).
- Listen, respect and promote the views of Service Users and their representatives.
- Value and treat each individual as a person in their own right respect and maintain dignity and privacy of Service Users.